Job in Canada free visa and flight ticket
AUTO CAD Operator
Office Boy / Girl
1. Corporate Accountant
2. Health Manager
3. Credit Risk Analyst
4. Market Risk Analyst
5. Drilling Superintendent
6. Contracts Specialist
7. Maintenance Superintendent
8. Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Specialist
9. Offshore Installation Manager
10. Laboratory Manager
11. Cost Control Specialist
12. Marine Superintendent
13. Senior Products Operations Specialist
14. SRU Supervisor
15. Offshore Production Superintendent
16. Sales & Service Consultant (M/f/d)
17. HSEQ Manager
18. Lead Business Developer
19. Compliance & Spa Specialist
20. HSE Supervisor (Well OPS)
21. D&IT Business Analyst
22. Budgeting & Reporting Analyst
23. RESP Production & Helpdesk
24. Contract Administrator
25. Drilling & Workover Coordinator
26. Maintenance Engineering Coordinator
27. Maintenance Planner
28. Sales Specialist For Wholesale (M/f/d)
29. Digital & It Senior Business Analyst Middle Office
30. Gas Network Maintenance Operator
31. Territorial Responsible Gas Network Maintenance
32. Drilling And Completion Superintendent
33. Contract Administrator Coordinator
34. Professional Truck Driver (M/f/d)
35. Senior Operator
36. Field Manager
37. HR Generalist (M/f/d)
38. Drilling Supervisor
39. Production Supervisor
40. Maintenance Planning Coordinator
41. Planning & Reporting Specialist
42. Legal Counsel
43. Senior Maintenance Planning Specialist
44. Corrosion Assistant General Manager
45. Inspection Engineer
46. Senior Products Operations Specialist
47. Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
48. Asset Integrity Assistant General Manager
49. FPSO Marine Coordinator
50. Senior HR & Contract Administrator
Where to work?
- Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
- JOB AVAILABLE IN CANADA FOR ALL NATIONALITY WITH FREE VISA AND FLIGHT TICKET KINDLY CHAT WITH THE OFFICIAL HIRING MANAGER FOR MORE INFORMATION Whatsapp Your CV: +44 7593 884670
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
Truck driver Jobs in Canada
- LocationAlbright, AB
- Salary 31.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- The start date starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 5 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2269695
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
63042 TOWNSHIP ROAD 730
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Free UK Health Care Work Permit
Job Description & Entitlements
We are looking for Full Time Permanent Staff Career Driven Individuals
We Provide Home Care Services For Those In Need at all stages of life’s Journey. Care work for females generally looking after the elderly including Domiciliary / Personal care & General day-to-day routine tasks, especially household.
Respite and Holiday Care
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
The Applicant will be entitled to free National Health Service (NHS)
Annual Salary (£22K to £30K) Pounds Sterling.
Fuel expenses whilst at work included.
Free Education for children and spouse visa included (Husband) may work in any job as his wish.
After 5 years of service, the family will be entitled to a British Passport and UK Nationality.
IELTS Course (Women) 4.5 band minimum
Must have excellent communication skills (English)
Driving License (Highly Desirable)
Any related or previous experience (Desirable)
Whatsapp Your CV: +44 7542 546700
Free British Work Visa Permit Skilled Worker Visa Tier 2
You can come to the UK to work under a Tier 2 (General) visa if you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK.
- You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor to apply to live in the UK.
- The sponsor checks that you can do the job they’re hiring you for and qualify you for a UK work visa for Pakistani.
- They’ll assign you a certificate of sponsorship to prove this.
- They must also give you other information you need when you apply, for example, how much you’ll be paid.
- You should get a decision on your visa within three weeks when you use it from outside the UK.
- You can bring your family with you (Spouse and children under 18).
- Free UK education for your under 18 Children in State Schools.
- Free UK Medical expenses for You & Your Family provided you need to pay Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS).
- Possible route to Permanent Settlement & British Nationality.
- The spouse can work full-time in the UK.
Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)
This charge relates to the UK National Health Service (NHS), the UK’s state healthcare system. The charge is payable as a part of most immigration applications.
The Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) entitles you to use the NHS if you become unwell or have an accident while in the UK.
You have to pay the IHS even if you do not use the NHS or even if you have your own private health insurance.
Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge?
If you are applying from outside of the UK
All students applying for entry clearance for a period of more than 6 months will need to pay the IHS. You must pay this fee as part of your visa application. Some EU and Swiss students can claim an IHS reimbursement (refund) – see the later section for details.
If you are applying for entry clearance for a period of 6 months or less, you must take out private health insurance as you will not be eligible for NHS treatment.
If you are applying from within the UK
If you are applying for an extension of your visa from inside the UK, you will be required to pay the IHS for any length of visa even if your course length is less than 6 months.
How much do I have to pay?
The amount you pay depends on the length of your stay in the UK. The fee is £470 for every stay that lasts 6–12 months and £235 for any additional period that is less than 6 months.
For example, if you are coming to do a course that lasts 12 months, your visa should start 1 month before your course start date and should cover the length of your course plus an additional 4 months. Your visa should last for 17 months in total so you will be required to pay an IHS fee of £705 (£470 + £235).
If you are studying a 3-year undergraduate degree course you will have to pay £470 IHS for each year of your course plus £235 for the additional amount of time you are given on your visa before the start of your course and at the end of your course. Therefore you will have to pay a total of £1645 (£470 x 3) + £235 IHS fees.
You can use the Immigration Health Surcharge Calculator to check how much IHS you need to pay.
When is the Immigration Health Surcharge refunded?
- If you apply for a Student Visa and overpay you will automatically be refunded once your visa is granted
- If you apply for a Student Visa in the UK and pay the Immigration Health Surcharge twice for the same period of time, then you should receive a refund. The University can contact the UK Visas and Immigration Department on your behalf – please contact Student Advice for help
- If your Student Visa is refused or you withdraw your application before it’s decided, you will receive a refund
- Overlapping payments made outside the UK are not normally refunded. Payments are not refunded if the visa is not used (for example, if you receive your visa but do not travel to the UK)
Find out about refunds on the Government website.
If you are an EU or Swiss national student, you can apply for a full or partial IHS refund (also called an IHS reimbursement) if relying on an EHIC card issued in your own country.
You should carefully consider the pros and cons before applying for an IHS reimbursement.
- If you get a reimbursement, you will not be able to get as much free healthcare in the UK. You will only be entitled to ‘medically necessary healthcare’
- As a student you will not be able to work during the time the IHS reimbursement covers as you will be relying on your EHIC card
- Your EHIC will be invalidated if you work in the UK, potentially leaving you without a good level of health cover
You can find out more about eligibility, the application process and pros and cons on the Government website.
If your healthcare is paid for by an EU country or Switzerland
You may get a full or partial IHS refund if you have an S1 certificate registered with the NHS Business Services Authority.
Find out more about eligibility and the application process on the Government website.
Whatsapp Your CV: +44 7593 884670
This article was originally published in Westminster
Matrimony4 months ago
Top Free matrimonial | Dating Websites in the USA
News3 months ago
Free British Work Visa Permit Skilled Worker Visa Tier 2
Business4 months ago
10 Reasons Why You Should Consider an Online Business Degree
News4 months ago
IRS Tax Debt Relief Program – How to Get Help With Your Tax Debt
Business3 months ago
Comparing Car Insurance Sites: Who Comes Out on Top?
News4 months ago
Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code
Technology4 months ago
Incredible Mod Recreates SimCity 2000 Cities In Minecraft
Health4 months ago
5 exercises that women over 60 can do
January 19, 2023 at 7:19 pm
Data entry job iam interested